CODE OF ETHICS AND RULES OF CONDUCT
It is important that you read the BIZB9 Code of Ethics (the “Code”) and the Rules of Conduct (the “Rules”) below, as they form an integral part of the terms of the consultant application form.
An BIZB9 consultant must comply with the Code and Rules and any amendments to them that have been published in the newsletter or otherwise communicated to the BIZB9 consultant.
BIZB9 reserves the right to terminate at any time, and with immediate effect, the membership of any BIZB9 consultant who has provided false information on the consultant application form or who is violating the Code or the Rules. Terminated BIZB9 consultants lose all rights and privileges that accompany the membership, including their network. The Code and the Rules are there for your protection, to ensure that all fellow BIZB9 consultants maintain the same high standards. In line with BIZB9 ethical standards, the BIZB9 consultants are expected to, and shall comply with any and all legal requirements of the country where they operate their BIZB9 business even if certain obligations are not restated in the Code or the Rules.
As an BIZB9 Consultant, I agree to conduct my BIZB9 business according to the following principles:
- I will uphold and follow the Rules as laid out in this official BIZB9 Policy Manual and other BIZB9 literature. I will observe not only “the letter” but also “the spirit” of the Rules.
- My guiding principle for doing business with anyone I meet in my capacity as an BIZB9 Consultant is to treat them as fairly as I would like to be treated myself.
- I will present the BIZB9 Products, the BIZB9 business opportunities, the related trainings and the other opportunities and benefits offered by BIZB9 to my customers and Consultants in an honest and truthful manner. Whether verbal or in writing, I will make only such claims related to the product, the earnings and the other opportunities that are mentioned in the official BIZB9 literature.
- I will be courteous and prompt in servicing and taking orders from my customers, as well as in the handling of complaints.
- I will follow the procedures outlined in the official BIZB9 literature for replacement of products.
- I will accept and carry out the different prescribed responsibilities of an BIZB9 Consultant (and those of a Sponsor and Director and above when I progress to those levels of responsibility as laid out in the official BIZB9 Literature.
- I will conduct myself in such a manner as to reflect only the highest standards of integrity, honesty and responsibility.
- I shall not in any circumstances use the BIZB9 network for marketing products other than those approved by BIZB9.
- I shall respect the direct-to consumer method of distribution and therefore not sell through any retail outlets of any nature.
- I will respect the laws and regulations of the country where I conduct my BIZB9 business and of my host countries if building an international group.
- To regularly create and promote sale of BIZB9 products.
- To sell and deliver products to ultimate consumers only. Consultant recognizes the importance of providing the best possible service to customers. It is understood that BIZB9 is a direct to Consumer Company whose marketing plans and success are based upon Consultant personally selling BIZB9 products directly to consumers. For these reasons, Consultant agree to present and sell BIZB9 products using directto-consumers methods only and not in any other manner whatsoever.
- Consultant agree to present and sell BIZB9 products using direct-to-consumers methods only and not to sell to, sell in, demonstrate or display BIZB9 products in any retail outlet of any nature including any retail/ecommerce website, whether in India or abroad.
- Not to sell complimentary promotional material provided by BIZB9.
- That all orders submitted are subject to acceptance by BIZB9.
- The Consultant is not authorized to incur any debt or other obligation or commitment on behalf of BIZB9.
- To accept and comply with Terms of BIZB9 Business Plan. It is understood that the Plan forms an integral part of this Agreement and may be revised from time to time.
- That every Consultant who is granted a trade discount under clause 17 below agrees and authorize BIZB9 to reallocate a portion of such discount to other consultants within the group according to the Business Plan and accordingly, and hereby further assigns all right title and interest in such discount to such other Consultant who may be so entitled
- BIZB9 shall timely give each consultant who qualifies (under BIZB9 rules set out in the Business Plan), a trade discount based only on the volume of purchases from BIZB9 in each month. It is clarified that BIZB9 does not compensate anybody for simply recruiting or for mere act of recruitment
- This discount will normally be calculated and accounted for in respect of purchases in a calendar month at the month end. However, BIZB9 may withhold the trade discount which is otherwise payable to any consultant if there is any outstanding in the group in respect of any period beyond the credit period or BIZB9 suspect that payment may not be received against the sales made during any period or for any other good reason at the sole discretion and judgement of BIZB9 and may additionally forfeit the same in appropriate cases at the sole discretion and judgement of BIZB9.
- In the event that the sum due to a consultant is less than the limit specified by BIZB9 from time to time, the Consultant hereby irrevocably authorizes BIZB9 to apply or credit such sum towards any future purchase made by the Consultant.
- To be bound by the valuation of all transactions as set out in the documents issued by BIZB9 at each month end or otherwise.
- To settle all account with BIZB9 in a timely manner, failure to do so will incur additional charges. An annual interest of 24% will be charged from due date of the goods supplied remaining unpaid. Every Consultant agree and authorizes BIZB9 to write back amount in the account with BIZB9 after 10 months from the date of last purchase.
- To participate in the electronic clearance service (ECS) introduced by RBI and undertakes to inform immediately of any subsequent changes related to the bank details. The Consultant would not hold the Company responsible if the trade discount payment is delayed for the reasons beyond the control of BIZB9.
- To furnish Permanent Account Number (PAN) immediately on receipt of request from BIZB9 & agree to accept a consolidated TDS certificate towards Tax deducted at source by BIZB9 for the period/year ending on 31st March (i.e. financial year). The consultant further agree & authorizes BIZB9 to debit its account with the TDS as per the Income Tax Act & deposit the same on behalf of the consultant and at a higher rate in case PAN is not provided.
- To explain and inform about the general conditions of BIZB9 to the Consultant introduced by him/her and shall ensure that the same has been understood by the Consultant introduced by her/ him.
- No Consultant shall use the BIZB9 network for marketing products or schemes which are not officially approved by BIZB9.
- You expressly agree to receive commercial communications about BIZB9 products and offers by email and text message in registered email id and phone numbers.
- I confirm that I will personally update and inform all those who I introduce to BIZB9 business, about BIZB9 business activities, policies and